June, 1st-3rd 2016
3rd Munich Conference on Cardiac Development
The 3rd Munich Conference on Cardiac Development – From Current Understanding to New Regenerative Concepts.
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
It is our great pleasure to invite you to The 3rd Munich Conference on Cardiac Development – From Current Understanding to New Regenerative Concepts, to be held in the German Heart Center, Munich, Germany, on June 1st to 3rd 2016.
During the last years, innovative progress has been made in cardiac developmental biology, cardiovascular genetics and stem cell research opening up new opportunities for the development of cardiac regenerative treatment strategies. This meeting will focus on current understanding of heart disease and how to proceed to new regenerative concepts to foster future therapeutic regenerative treatment strategies.
- The first day of the conference focuses on challenges in cardiovascular research considered from different perspectives and genetics and precision medicine in cardiovascular diseases.
- The second day proceeds with genetics and precision medicine in cardiovascular diseases and then addresses inflammation and repair after ischemic injury. Furthermore, clonal growth during cardiac development is in the focus and last but not least microRNAs in development and disease.
- The third day concentrates on cardiac regeneration, addressing aspects of cardiomyocytes versus non-cardiomyocytes and the translational part of regenerative therapies in large animals and humans. The last session will be on cardiac ageing.
The conference will close with a Keynote Lecture on non-coding RNAs in cardiovascular disease and aging held by Prof. Stefanie Dimmeler the director of the Institute of Cardiovascular Regeneration in Frankfurt, Germany.
Besides excellent scientific lectures, we are sure you will enjoy the Bavarian hospitality and the great atmosphere of Munich.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Munich, to share and discuss scientific issues and to foster personal relationships with you!
Rüdiger Lange Karl-Ludwig Laugwitz Markus Krane
Heribert Schunkert Peter Ewert
Thank you for your interest in registering for the Conference in Munich, Germany. In order to register, kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com.
To register online please use our Online Registration Form.
Please note that the audience is limited to 200 participants!
There is no registration fee.
How to reach the German Heart Centre Munich
You can find detailed informations on our maps and directions page.
Download the Conference Program in PDF Format.
- DFG Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- BD Biosciences
- LGC Genomics Ltd
- Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
- Promega GmbH
- CARL ZEISS Microscopy GmbH
The 3rd Munich Conference on Cardiac Development has been accredited with 15 credits.
Stefanie Dimmeler - Frankfurt, GER
- Olaf Bergmann - Stockholm, SWE
- Thomas Braun - Bad Nauheim, GER
- Martin Dichgans - Munich, GER
- Stefan Engelhardt - Munich, GER
- Thomas Eschenhagen - Hamburg, GER
- Nikolaos Frangogiannis - New York, USA
- Mauro Giacca - Trieste, ITA
- Patrick Hsieh - Taipei, TPE
- Howard Jacob - Huntsville, USA
- Timothy Kamp - Madison, USA
- Bernhard Kühn - Boston, USA
- Heyo Kroemer - Göttingen, GER
- Fabienne Lescroart - Bruxelles, BEL
- Francesco Loffredo - Trieste, ITA
- Phillipe Menasché - Paris, FRA
- Hidemasa Oh - Okayama, JPN
- Samir Ounzain - Lausanne, CH
- Martin Paul - Maastricht, NL
- Gerard Pasterkamp - Utrecht, NL
- Pilar Ruiz-Lozano - Stanford, USA
- Hendrik Sager - Boston, USA
- Thomas Thum - Hannover, GER
- Matthias Tschöp - Munich, GER
- Eldad Tzahor - Rehovot, ISR
- Sean Wu - Stanford, USA
- Xia Yang - Los Angeles, USA
- Yoshinori Yoshida - Kyoto, JPN